Monday, September 29, 2008
Sunday, September 28, 2008
- The first step is to recognise youe symptoms of stress the causes.
- Look deeply into your lifestyle and see what can be changed - at work and at home
- Use relaxation techniques - yoga, meditation, deep breathing, massage, aromatheraphy, etc.
- Physical activity is one of the most successful stress remedies.
- Learn to manage your time. Perform essentail tasks and prioritise others. Don't procastrinate, it will add to your stress level.
- Learn to say no to unreasonable demands. You can't always meet other people's expectations.
- Watch what you eat. Alcohol, caffine, junk foods, sweets, fats, tobacco all put a strain on your body's ability to cope with stress. Eat a balanced diet of fruits, vegetables, whole grains and foods high in protein but low in fat. Eat regularly and don't skip meals.
- Rest is important - get enough rest and sleep.
- Make some time for yourself. Read a book, watch a movie, play a game, listen to music or take a vaccation. Spend time with family and friends have fun.
- Keep your anger in check it may be the biggest stressors.
- Don't push your limits. You are not perfect! Accept your shortcomings.
- Learn to appreciate what you have and don't try to keep up with the joneses.
If Central Govt. wish, it can still reduce the price of petrol in the current crisis situation, but it doesn't intend to do so, instead trying to fool the people and Nation. This is the basis LEFT parties are opposing, just generating more profits for the oil marketing companies.
Don't you think you should pass this message to create more awareness among the people. So they Consider this aspect before they vote for the coming elections.
The Congress party has ruled for the most of the years of independent
Think if they have been kind to the common man the nation would have been richer......
Starring: Shanthanu, vedika, ishita and others
Thursday, September 25, 2008
Wednesday, September 24, 2008
Sunday, September 14, 2008
The world's biggest ROMAN CATHOLIC CATHEDRAL which is located at IVORY COAST.
This is the world's biggest church buiding which is located at NIGERIA named as Winners` C hapel at Canaanland. The insiding hall capacity is about 50,000 and Outside Overflow Capacity is about 250,000 .
This is the world's most expensive hotel which is located BURJ AL ARAB HOTEL at DUBAI, it is the only 7 star hotel in the world cheapest room which cost $1000 per night, royal suit $28,000 per night.
This is the world's biggest hotel named MGM GRAND HOTEL at LAS VEGAS and it has 6,276 rooms.
The world's largest mosque named SHAH FEISAL MOSQUE whixh is located at ISLAMABAD, PAKISTAN. The inside hall capacity is about 35,000 and the outside overflow capacity is about 150,000.
This is the world's biggest EXCAVATOR which is built by KRUPP of GERMANY which weighs about 45,500 tons , 95 meters high, 215 meters long.
This is the most complex interchange of paths in all ways which is located at TEXAS and it interstate 10 highway interchange.
This is the world's costliest stadium which is located at ENGLAND named as NEW WEMBLEY STADIUM and it cost around $1.6 billion and 90,000 capacity of seating.
This is the world's biggest stadium located at BRAZIL named as MARACANA STADIUM capacity 199,000.
The world's tallest building located at DUBAI named as BURJ DUBAI it is 900 metres high to be finally completed at 2008.
The world's highest statue at BRAZIL named as CHRIST THE REDEEMER STATUE.
The world's biggest bus Neoplan Jumbo -cruiser, this is the 2 in 1 bus with double deck the passenger capacity upto 170.
This is the world's widest bridge named as Sydney harbor bridge at AUSTRALIA it is about 16 lanes of car traffic, 8 lanes in the upper floor and 8 in the lower floor.
This the world's busiest airport in night vision J.F.K International Airport at NEW YORK.
This the world's busiest airport in day time J.F.K International Airport at NEW YORK.